Our Contact details:
Homemaker of Settle
7 High Street
Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store and add any items that you wish to buy to the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few necessary details so that we can complete the order.
We accept debit and credit card payments: Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Maestro, Visa Electron, Solo and Visa Debit. Use the checkout page to make your payment.
We will always confirm by email that your order has been received. If you have not received this please use the contact us page on the website.
If in a very rare case, we have made a mistake in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for whatever reason we will always contact you by email as soon as possible.
Shipping And Handling
We are a small shop and are not able to hold large stocks of products. We aim to despatch your order the same day where we do hold stock in all other cases we aim to despatch within 7 days. You will always be emailed with the expected delivery date and the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
We deliver ourselves if we can or use Royal Mail and DPD and only deliver to UK addresses.
Our postage rates are:
- Orders up to £15.99 £6.50 postage
- Between £16.00 and £30.99 £8.00 postage
- Between £31.00 and £49.99 £10.50 postage
- And on orders over £50.00 postage is free
Credit Card Security
When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
Please contact us straight away if you are unhappy with any product using the contact us page on this website.
Homemaker of Settle promise you that if you are unhappy with your purchase you can return it in its original condition and packaging, within 28 days, for a full product refund. Please see Returns policy below, before returning your parcel.
If you need to reach us, please use the contact us page on this website.
Homemaker of Settle do not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
- Take and fulfill customer orders
- Administer and enhance the site and service
- Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
We will gladly exchange or refund your unused purchase if you return it within 28 days of receipt. All items must be returned as new and with all packaging and labels still attached. If you wish to exchange a product a further postal charge will apply.
Refunds and exchanges will be processed upon receipt of goods that are in resaleable condition and accompanied by a return note. Return postage costs are the responsibility of the customer, we regret we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit.
Faulty goods, returns or exchanges: If you wish to return a product please notify us immediately by phone or email and we will advise you how to proceed.
- Gift vouchers can be obtained from and used in the Retail Shop only. They cannot be bought or used in the online shop.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. The gift voucher expiration date will be on the voucher and cannot be used after that date.
- Gift vouchers are only valid when signed by a member of the Homemaker of Settle team.
- Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed